We provide a Catholic education to preschool through eighth grade students in the greater Albuquerque area. We are uniquely situated in downtown Albuquerque and for over 100 years have defined our success by the dedication of our teachers and staff as well as the academic, spiritual, and professional achievements of our students. Our faculty are certified and degreed by the State of New Mexico and follow standards prescribed by the State of New Mexico and the Archdiocese of Santa Fe. We are proud of our rich history and record of academic excellence in our community.
Besides the subjects of Religion, Math, Reading, English, Science, and Social Studies - students attend Art, Music, P.E., Computer, Spanish, and Library classes on a weekly basis all year. Our curriculum includes hands-on experiences and projects to engage our students in their own learning. Our school has recently added a technology program, so our staff and students can gain more knowledge in computer sciences, as well.
Our students repeatedly score above the national average on standardized achievement tests. Our students take the Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS) each April. Our 5th and 8th graders also take the ACRE test each spring, which is a nationally normed religion achievement test.
Children with different learning abilities can receive varying levels of instruction from our special education teachers and our Title I reading and math Teacher. St. Mary’s School has a full-time Counselor available to all students as well as testing services provided by APS personnel.
Become A Cougar Today!
Now Accepting Enrollment - All Grades - for the 2015-2016 School Year!
• We provide a Catholic education to preschool through eighth grade students in the greater Albuquerque area.
• Our students repeatedly score above the national average on standardized achievement tests.
• We have championship programs in basketball, volleyball, and cross-country.
• Our students participate in our all-school Liturgy and can take part as readers, choir members, and altar servers.
• Our students participate in Band, Faith Bowl, Science Fairs, Student Service Councils, Spelling Bee’s, Geography Bee’s, Scouts, Chess, Robotics, and our annual Christmas program.
For more information and to schedule a tour, please call our front office at (505) 242-6271. Become a Cougar Today!
Dennis Uniform Sale
2015-2016 School Year